What we have learned today?
1. Spanish language for begginers
- Holla amigos!
- Me llamo Gioconda (Monica, Nela, Dumitra and Dumitru) y soy de Rumania. Yo soy professora de biologia e medio ambiante. Me gusta Espana, Molina de Segura et paella de marisco. Hasta luego!
2. To dance flamenco who has 9 steps and it is not so easy as it seems.In my opinion it is one of the most beautiful dance.
3. Single and double loop learning
It is important to share the experience to my colleagues and to reflect about my placement, purposes (why, what and where). Strengths and weaks.
4. Painting in multicultural group
The painting and dance are ways to communicate and learning no matter our nationality. Today we have learned informal how to deal diversity to create unit.
5. Traditions from Spain
How to make traditional shoes, bottles (porro) and baskets.
6. Canning industry
Activity of National Technological Center for Canning and Food Industry
experience was the biggest surprise for you today and why?
I dont speak too much english but I managed to communicate with my group using nonverbal language - painting and dancing.
Romanian team of Europea